Instructions for using the group classroom
- Please wear correct sports clothing. If you need to wear shoes during the course, please prepare a clean room Inner sneakers.
- Drinking, eating, smoking, chewing betel nuts and chewing gum are strictly prohibited in the classroom.
- It is strictly forbidden to eat or drink anything except drinking water. Please put drinking water in a container with a bottle cap.
- Please arrive ten minutes before the start of the course, collect the group lesson card and hand it in to the course teacher before the class starts. Allow enough time to change clothes and warm up.
- The course is made by appointment only, unless there are on-site waiting places, please do not enter the classroom at will.
- If there is water on the ground, please wipe it immediately. Please place the things you carry with you in accordance with the regulations and do not put sundries on the floor.
- Please turn off or mute your mobile phone; if you want to record or take pictures, please ask the teacher of the class to show respect.
- If you feel unwell during exercise, please stop exercising immediately and inform the on-site coach.
- Please work together to keep the environment clean and tidy, assist in positioning and returning equipment during the course, and disinfect and wipe with alcohol wipes before and after use.
- Please pay attention to children,do not play and run in this area to danger. Please arrange child care properly before class.
- Please keep your personal belongings by yourself, You are responsible for any loss.
- If there are any gaps in the need-to-know regulations of this venue, the center may make additional announcements to supplement them